Where the World's Best Come to Train.
International Hairlines Academy provides training, mentoring and certification to those interested in developing into an SMP artist. This training center hosts the best SMP trainers from around the world for the most intensive training out there. We offer you this opportunity to receive continuing education and mentorship with one of the most recognized and well respected SMP artists in Florida and around the world.
Our Mission to Say Goodbye to Bad SMP
We teach SMP artists how to repair the kinds of bad SMP we see all the time. Regardless of cause, hair loss is very common. According to recent studies, thinning hair affects as much as 85% of men over fifty in the U.S. People undergo various hair treatment procedures to mask their hair loss, but none come close to the unbelievable results of SMP. And due to the tremendous acceptance of SMP worldwide, there are many practitioners out there offering bad SMP work. International Hairlines Academy is dedicated to upholding very high standards in the SMP industry so it does not succumb to unscrupulous people taking advantage of a lack of regulation.
Why International Hairlines Academy?
Scalp micropigmentation is the fastest growing permanent hair loss solution. Get trained, certified and mentored and be on your way to making six figures and helping men and women regain their confidence! And, with the influx of poorly trained SMP technicians, there is a spike in SMP work that is botched and needs repair. Learn the trade, hone your craft and start helping those who need it most! International Hairlines Academy offers you advanced training that will raise you above the crowd in the world of SMP artists.
- The best artists in one place: With artists such as Seif Sidky (resident artist), Pam Neighbors, Renata Pruszewski, John Chandler, Fernando Cortes, Hugues Pastoret, Jeff “Picasso” Villenas, Matt Iulo and Aris Azar, among others offering either their individual or collaborative training at International Hairlines Academy, no wonder it is attracting only the most serious students and those who want to receive proper instruction, training and support
- The center is run by Seif Sidky, who has quickly become one of the most recognized and well-respected SMP artists in Florida. He is one of the most sought-after artists for repairing bad SMP procedures. A consummate perfectionist, his innate attention to detail, combined with his passion for helping people feel their best has helped him produce some outstanding scalp micropigmentation work on clients from all walks of life and of different backgrounds. He has since shifted his focus away from his own thriving clinic, and is now concentrating on training, mentoring, and helping other artists develop the skills necessary to make it in this industry.
- Scalp Guru certified: One of only a handful of certified training locations in the world by Scalp Guru, and only accepting Scalp Guru certified trainers makes International Hairlines Academy the only training destination for quality instruction and certification in Florida
International Hairlines Academy
has been awarded the IPCA Miami
2019 Excellence in Education award!
Scalp Micropigmentation Repair Training
Fibroblast Online Training
UNDO™ Non Laser Tattoo Removal Training
Click on class for pricing details.
Cost $2900 plus cost of machine if needed ($400-1200)
Includes 5-day online training prerequisite and 2-day practical hands-on classroom training with multiple live models with different hair loss cases.
This training covers the following: -Concept of scalp micropigmentation -Safety and sanitation processes -Contraindications -Different types of machines -Tattoo needles -Pre-care and aftercare -Pain management -Skin Structure and depth of insertion -Assessing client skin tones and ethnic background -Fitzpatrick Scale -Norwood Scale -Choosing and mixing pigments -Stretching the skin -Female pattern baldness -Ludwig scale -Symmetry and touchups -Depth techniques -Building and matching density -Blending -Creation of conservative, soft and sharp hairlines -Creating textured 3D effects -Transplants and Scars, FUT and FUE -Scar Concealment techniques -Alopecia coverage -Corrections and Repairs -Practice on paper, synthetic skin, fruits, mannequins and finally live models -Customer acquisition -The consultation process -Managing expectations of the client -Marketing Tips and TricksFor inquiries please email email@example.com
– Financing Available: https://www.unitedmedicalcredit.com/start-an-application/?pid=0010L00001jRFhm
UNDO™ was developed and tested by veteran permanent makeup and tattoo artists for a need to provide their clients with safe and effective ink and pigment removal. UNDO™ is a multi-step process that safely removes unwanted permanent makeup, scalp micropigmentation and body tattoos.
Developed by leading international artists Seif Sidky and Candice Piroli, UNDO™ enables the artist to remove micropigmentation of all types without the need for painful and potentially risky laser sessions, in a way that is much more effective and less invasive than saline removal. Furthermore, because there are no lasers, UNDO™ is much safer for clients with darker skin tones for whom laser removal carries significant risk or hypo or hyperpigmentation and scarring.
COST: $1500 INCLUDING KIT (10 TREATMENTS)
- INTRODUCTION TO NON-LASER TATTOO REMOVAL
- THE UNDO™ SYSTEM – STEP 1: DERACINATION SERUM
- THE UNDO™ SYSTEM – STEP 2: LIFTING CLAY MASK
- THE UNDO™ SYSTEM – STEP 3: HEALING MICROCURRENT MASK
- LIVE MODELS:
- BROW INK REMOVAL
- SMP REMOVAL
- BODY TATTOO REMOVAL
- UNDO™ AFTERCARE
- DIFFERENCES FROM SALINE REMOVAL
- THE RISKS OF LASER REMOVAL
- RECOMMENDED NEEDLES AND MACHINE SPEEDS
- FULL UNDO™ TRAINING MANUALLIFETIME TRAINING AND PRODUCT SUPPORT
- DEDICATED FACEBOOK SUPPORT GROUP
- STARTER KIT (WORTH $350) INCLUDES:
- X 30 ML DERACINATION SERUM
- 10 X LIFTING CLAY MASKS
- 10 X HEALING MICROCURRENT MASKS
- CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
Save your spot with $500 deposit. Register now…